FSI Nepal provides membership to the applicants based on the provisions mentioned in its statute and by the decision of board.
The following person shall be entitled to obtain the membership of the organization on the condition to fully abide by the provision of the Constitution, policy and rules.
Following are the criteria for individual to be eligible to apply the membership.
- Nepali citizen having attained at least 18 years.
- No criminal record.
- Permanent resident of Nepal.
- Respected in the society.
- No mental disorder.
- No misuse of public assets.
- No record of corruption and not being ineligible by any law.
- Belief on organization objective and Optimist.